Looking to create something special during the week of Spring Break?
Rogue Brick has created an all-ages opportunity for builders to create their own custom vignette with five guided building workshops. We'll be open all week long, Monday-Friday from 11am-7pm.
Don't sweat it if you can't attend everyday - Drop in one day or build all week long!
The workshops will happen on a rolling basis all day long. LEGO experts are standing by to guide builders through techniques, strategies, and planning for their MOC (My Own Creation = custom LEGO builds):
- Monday, March 12th - Minifigure Monday - Builders will be introduced to LEGO MOCing, build characters, and plan their builds for the week. Will you build a cyperpunk ninja, a desperate superhero, a valiant space smuggler, or a fierce princess? The only limitation is your imagination.
- Tuesday, March 13th - Builders will create a vehicle for their character. It can fly, crawl, trot, or roll; whatever you want to feature in your MOC.
- Wednesday, March 14th - Build a unique landscape for your character. It could be an alien landscape, city street, mountain plateau, or warm beach.
- Thursday, March 15th - Build a structure on your landscape. Your speeder needs a landing pad, garage, or stable. Will it be a dilapidated stone wall or a high tech super structure?
- Friday, March 16th - Apply the finishing touches, bring it all together and take a photograph to share with friends and family! Photography and photo editing assistance available all day long. Be sure to post with #fromthetablesofroguebrick
Collaboration Encouraged! Bring all of your friends and family in on your build. We can teach you how to connect multiple builds together seamlessly. Who will you invite to your neck of the woods?
Builders don't have to come for each day, but all complete MOCs will get a display cubby at the store for the remainder of March. We're also happy to help you keep building throughout the month or extend the workshops to those who follow a different spring break schedule.
Day passes are $10 for the first builder, $5 for each additional sibling, and adults are free with kids. Monthly passes are also available for $40 ($20 for siblings), which will allow you to drop in and build as often as you want. Monthly members will also get to keep their minifigure and vehicle, receive discounts on bulk bricks along with pop-up discounts throughout the week.